Registration, admission and exemption forms are available at all the centres and also on ICMAP's website (www.icmap.com.pk) Candidates must follow the instructions and ensure that the required information has been provided while filling in the forms. The items which are not applicable should be crossed (X). The candidates must state in the admission form whether enrolment is desired for the Coaching Classes or Distance Learning Programme (DLP).
In case of coaching, it should be stated whether it is required in morning, afternoon or evening.
The students, who are interested to take Distance Learning Programme (DLP) and coaching for different subjects, are required to tick the appropriate box in the admission form.
Students should fill in the Exemption Form, in case they want to apply for exemptions from available subjects.
Documents to be Provided
Following documents are required along with the admission form:
- Photocopies of educational certificates and degrees from matric to graduation and post- graduation.
- Photocopy of Computerised National Identity Card or Form-B.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
The students are required to produce the original documents to the office of the Institute for attestation of copies thereof.
Candidates seeking admission in 'Distance Learning Programme' (DLP) should send the prescribed forms along with copies of documents (attested by the officer in-charge of the nearest office of the Institute), to the nearest centre offering the facility at Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad.
Overseas candidates should send copies attested by the Pakistani Embassy to the Institute's Karachi or Lahore or Islamabad centre.
The foreign students are required to obtain N.O.C from Government of Pakistan before applying to in the Institute's programme.
- From one shift to another:
The Institute allows transfer of students in the same academic session from morning to evening shift and vice versa, provided the seats are available in the classes.
- From one centre to another:
It is possible for a coaching student to be transferred from one coaching centre to another, due to change of residence or employment, during the course of an academic term. Such a student is required to obtain the following certificates from his original coaching centre:
- An Attendance Certificate.
- A certificate showing the payment of Annual Subscription and all other dues, if any.
- A clearance from library.
- From Coaching to Distance Learning Programme (DLP) :
A student who is enrolled for the Coaching Classes can be transferred to the Distance Learning Programme (DLP) of that subject(s). He/she will have to complete the required number of assignments within the prescribed time-frame.
This facility can be availed within one month of the commencement of coaching classes on payment of 50% tuition fee. The student will have to pay 100% tuition fee, if he/she decides to change to the Distance Learning Programme (DLP) on expiry of one month after the commencement of coaching classes.
- From Distance learning Programme (DLP) to Coaching Classes:
A Distance Learning Programme (DLP) student can be transferred to the Coaching Classes on payment of 50% tuition fee within one month's time from enrolment in Distance Learning Programme (DLP), and on payment of 100% tuition fee after one-month time from enrolment in Distance Learning Programme (DLP). The facility is subject to availability of capacity in coaching classes. The student will have to complete 60% attendance in all subjects.
To register as a student of the Institute, a candidate:
- Should have passed Intermediate examination with minimum 45% marks/2nd division or A-Level examination
- Should have attained 16 years of age on the date of application.
- Should have paid the prescribed Registration Fee.
- Should have paid the prescribed Annual Subscription.
- A registration card is issued to each registered student of the Institute.
Cancellation and Suspension of Registration
A student of the Institute deemed to be guilty of any misconduct, will face cancellation/suspension of registration, if he/she:
- Fails to comply with the rules and regulations of the Institute;
- Fails to supply correct information to the Institute;
- Fails to comply with any of the directives issued by the management of the Institute;
- Involves himself/herself in such activities which cause damage to the image of the Institute;
- Uses unfair means in an examination;
- Is found indulged in any under-hand dealing with any official or officials of the Institute.